Privacy and Cookies Policy
Version 1.0 – 6th of December 2017
This Policy is integral part of Terms and Conditions of Site use and Sales Agreement of http://www.anteklight.com/ and http://shop.anteklight.com/
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors, users of this website and
By submitting your information and using http://www.anteklight.com/ and http://shop.anteklight.com/, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this Policy.
What personal information do we collect?
- If you decide to make an order by http://shop.anteklight.com/ there is certain basic personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order (such as your name, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone number).
- Also we may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We do not pass your personal information to third parties. We will pass it only if it is an essential part of trading with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our carriers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery).
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you to:
- set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; especially for proper performance of Sales Agreement;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Use of analytics tools
- In order to better serve our Website visitors and customers we may use Google Analytics features (or similar).
- You can opt-out of the Google Display Advertising Features and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings.
Where do we store your personal data?
The data that we collect from are stored only inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Marketing and Communications
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to other areas of the site. For instance you may wish to receive our newsletter or other marketing information (by E-Mail or Direct Mail) or enter competitions. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, style interests etc. This will help us to target our marketing in a way we feel would be of specific interest to you. We may from time to time send with your ordered products, inserts advertising the goods or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal data to these third party companies.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to protect our customers from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organisations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
Changes in this Policy
IP addresses and cookies
- We also use your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a set of numbers, which
is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
What are Cookies? We’re not talking about the cookie that you eat (unfortunately). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which allow our site to recognise your device and are downloaded to your device when you visit a website if you agree to the site doing so. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and are widely used in order to either make websites, work more efficiently, let you navigate between pages, remember your preferences, and generally improve your user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
This helps us to provide you with a better experience when you browse our website and make improvements. Some of the cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Change Browser Settings
If you don’t change your browser settings and continue to use our site, we will assume that you consent to us continuing to download cookies onto your device.
Whether or not you allow us to download cookies is up to you, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your Browser Settings, our Website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.